What's a Swap & Shop?
A Swap & Shop is a place where WWEPWers can come together to buy, sell, or trade clothes and accessories (or even home goods) with each other. These can be "actual" Emma Pillsbury clothes that we've seen on the show, or Emma-inspired pieces. Etsy sellers are very welcome to utilize this feature to showcase a handmade or vintage item that you think WWEPWers might like!
How do I participate?
If you have something to sell or trade, you can leave a comment here with your information. Please include the following:
- The name of the item.
- A picture of the item, or a link to a picture of the item.
- A description of the item (color, size, condition).
- The asking price of the item, or any trade terms you are willing to negotiate.
- An email address where interested WWEPWers can contact you.
- NO RESELLERS.
- Contact a seller directly via email to negotiate a sale or a trade.
- Leave a comment under a Swap & Shop post telling us what you are looking for.
Swap & Shops will be posted weekly. You can keep checking back for new listings or requests, or the comment window offers the option to have comments emailed directly to you.
- WWEPWers are awesome, so the Swap & Shop operates on the honor system. I will have no involvement in any of the transactions. Buy/sell/trade occurs independently, not through me.
- The Swap & Shop is not affiliated with any retail stores or eBay sellers.
- The Swap & Shop is intended to be a place for WWEPWers to buy/sell/trade with one another. I reserve the right to remove or delete any listing or comment at my discretion.
- If you have a positive buy/sell/trade experience, let me know. If you have a negative buy/sell/trade experience, let me know.
- Be honest. Be fair. Be careful.
- Gigi's Gone Shopping has tips for a successful buy/sell/trade experience.
- J. Crew Aficionada has a post on common abbreviations used in buy/sell/trades.
- Effortless Anthropologie has great tips on having a successful transaction, including an important link to Craigslist on how to keep yourself protected.
Remember, if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask me. Here's to helping one another refresh, renew, and expand our wardrobes!